Majan University College has a large library with a variety of learning spaces, IT facilities and resources. The library exists to support all MUC students in their studies by providing access to a well curated collection of physical and electronic learning resources.
Online Library Portal: https://library.majancollege.edu.om/
- Over 18,000 printed books. Over 260,000 e-books and e-Journals through Masader.
- Daily newspapers and resources to discover Oman.
Online Information Resources
Masader | Oman Virtual Science Library
Masader is an initiative of The Research Council (TRC) Oman and provides over 18 research databases covering Business, IT, English Language and other subjects.
The Library provides the following services to Patrons:
- Induction Workshop.
- Remotely accessible research databases.
- Online and remotely accessible Library catalogue.
- Computer Lab.
- Wireless access.
- Photocopying, printing & scanning.
- WhatsApp Service (92090113).
- A quiet place to read and study.
- Posted public Library hours.
- Check out, return or renew books through the Self-Service Kiosk.
- View issued books and renew them through the Library portal, mobile application and the self-station Self-Service Kiosk.
- Information Desk to provide circulation and information searching assistance to Library Patrons.
- Assistance by telephone and email.
Contact DetailsTel: +968 24730413 / 443