Course Title: MSc Computer Science
Awarded by: University of Bedfordshire, U.K.
Duration of the Course: 2 Years / 4 Semesters
Mode of Study: Part - Time in a blended learning format (5-6 Weekends in a Semester)
Induction: 6th - 7th of September, 2019
Application Starts: 11th of April, 2019 (Thursday)
Application Deadline: 23rd of August, 2019 (Friday)
First IT School sessions: 11th - 14th of September, 2019Faculty: Lead Faculty from Univ. of Bedfordshire, U.K., Tutorial support by Faculty members of Majan College (Univ. College).
A good first degree - 2.2 Hons. or equivalent , with a significant (generally one third or more) element in Computing. Applicants whose previous medium of instruction in their qualifying award was not in English will require IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
8 Units (of 15 Credits each) + 1 Project (of 60 Credits) = Total 180 Credits
- MSc Computer Science (Applied Computing and IT)
- MSc Computer Science (Computer Networking)
- MSc Computer Science (Information Management and Security)
- MSc Computer Science (Mobile Computing)
- MSc Computer Science (Computer Security and Forensics)
For the complete details of the fees, please refer to the Fees Structure
- Contact the PG Office @ Majan College and receive the Course Information & the Application by email
- Submit the Application + supporting documents, take the entrance test and give an interview. The Univ. will process the application and notify the decision by email, within 2 weeks.
- Then, for Omani nationals, MoHE has to process/approve the applications. This takes 2/3 weeks.
- MoHE decision and the registration notification will be notified via email.
For further information, contact the Postgraduate Center:
Toll Free: 80071000 | Phone: 24730409